Government of Newfoundland & Labrador: Vaccine Passport Requirements
As of Friday, October 22, 2021, the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador requires that all recreational facilities (including Equine Meadows Horseback Riding Facility) allow admittance only to individuals who can prove they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Equine Meadows has modified its operating policies and procedures in the following ways to ensure adherence to this government requirement:
- Beginning Friday, October 22, 2021, all participants in the lesson program 19 years of age and older will need to verify their double vaccination record.
If you cannot provide this proof, you will be denied entrance.
Please submit your vaccination record by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children 18 years of age or younger are not required to provide vaccine passports at this time.
- Only registered students are permitted in any buildings at this time.
Parents, friends, significant others, or visitors of any kind are NOT permitted to enter any of the buildings.
Spectators are welcome to watch during outside lessons only, as long as social distancing can be achieved.
- Please thoroughly read all information so you know and understand the new procedures we have had to implement.
ExemptionsCertain activities are exempt from proof of vaccination requirements.
Sport and Recreational Activities for Children and Youth
Individuals ages 12 to 18 years are not required to provide proof of vaccination in the following settings:
- Indoor gyms and fitness facilities, yoga studios, and dance studios
- Indoor sports or recreational activities
- Indoor group music, art, dance, and drama activities
We understand that this could be a trying time for all of us, and we appreciate your continued patience as we work through these new government requirements.
However - we will not tolerate any rudeness or abuse directed towards staff as they fulfill their required duties.
Please note: There will be no refunds or extensions of memberships if you choose to not provide a vaccination passport in time.
If you would like to read about government’s Vaccine Passport requirements of businesses, please click here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these matters.